Humphreys Impact Grant
The Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty is pleased to announce a Request for Proposals (RFP) for a $40,000 Impact Grant opportunity through the Christine Humphreys Endowment to benefit parks, pets, and quality of life in West Chester and Liberty Township.
We are seeking proposals from 501c3 nonprofit organizations whose project or program aligns with these key funding priorities, and whose impact helps create a stronger, more vibrant community.
- Restore or improve existing parks and green spaces.
- Create new parks or green spaces.
- Engage citizens with the outdoors by supporting good stewardship and appreciation.
- Support no-kill animal shelters and foster programs.
- Promote pet health through spay/neuter campaigns, medical equipment and supply purchases, emergency medical services, and education programs.
- Create community dog parks.
Quality of Life
- Increase citizen access to amenities such as libraries, arts organizations, entertainment, etc.
- Encourage community health & wellness.
- Support economic development and sustainability.
Please visit www.wclfoundation.com/humphreysgrant for more details.
Interested organizations should contact Karen Gibbs at (513) 682-8061 before Friday, December 2nd to schedule a pre-application phone interview.
We look forward to continued collaborations and new partnerships, and to making West Chester/Liberty an even better place to live, work, and play!